Thursday, April 28, 2011

She is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 28, 2010

Well, the wait is over and she is even more grand and wonderful than I dreamed.  I was told this morning her sex and name.  Then we were sent back to our rooms to wait for the trainers to bring us our dogs.  It took awhile but then a knock came at the door and there she was, just perfect.   All the time, work and waiting was over and worth every minute.

I have been around dogs and owned dogs for most of my life, but I still have so much to learn.  It's all about the footwork and hand motions.  Oh, don't forget the commands and which foot to start on.  You know, that is a little hard for me since I can't really tell my right from my left.  LOL

Well, they are coming to help us feed, water and take the dogs out.  So, I must close for now.  I Am So Very Happy.  nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment