Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

1 more day until I leave!

April 24,2011

All I can say is I am so excited and just can't hide it........

Today is Easter Sunday and it has been a gorgeous day.  Love, hope and faith are all in the air.  I am very thankful for all my blessings.

I have washed all my clothes and have a plan on what I need to take.  However, since the weather has warmed up, I am rethinking everything.  I am working hard on staying focused.  That staying focused is really hard, infact it has gotten harder with age.  LOL

OK, enough I just want to say again I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, next post will be from New York.  Love to all, nancy

PS
Here is a link I found on youtube from the Guide Dog Foundation, it is awe inspiring.  It is wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment