Friday, April 29, 2011

First night and first full day

April 29, 2011

Ok, it has been many years since I had a baby to take care of on my own.  Well, last night I had a new baby, who  woke up every 2 to 3 hours.  She cried and made alot of noise.  I was told to leave her alone and see if she would calm down, she did but I was still awake.  Anyway we made it through our first night with no accidents.  She ate well and did her buisness correctly.

The morning started at 6, with me getting ready for the day, then feeding, watering, and giving her a break.  Then breakfast and we were all loaded on a bus and taken to the park.  It was wonderful and it was a beautiful day in New York.  I walked her with the harness for the first time.  We walked about one mile and we did ok.  We still have so much to learn about each other.  We are bonding and it feels right.  So, with practice we should get better and better.

Have to get ready for dinner and after dinner another lecture and hopefully a good night sleep.  Will post again tomorrow.  Love to all, nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment