Friday, April 15, 2011

Acceptance to guide dog school

Today is my first post.  Two days ago I got a phone call telling me I had been accepted to guide dog school.  I was so excited and thankful.  This has been a long process and has taken several years for me to finally get in.  So, on Tuesday April 26, 2010 I will be flying from Greenville, sc to New York.  Yea.  Now the adventure will begin.  Already, I had ordered a light weight jacket from Lands end.  Hope I will be warm, who knows about weather in New York?

I have such high expectations that this will be the answer to some of my problems.  Hopefully, I will become more active and free.  Free to do more things and go more places with a wonderful new friend.  I can not stop smiling. 

Hopefully, I will post what I am doing and how it is all going every day.  Well, that is my goal .
Thanks to everyone who has helped me and believed that one day this would really happen.  Until next time hope you all are doing well and have a great day.  nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment