Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Big City

May 11, 2011

Today, they loaded us up in the vans and took us into the city.  My sweetie and I were not to sure about  the big city.  There were lots of people, cars, trucks, buses, sirens and airplanes.  There was so much noise and movements, it was distracting for my sweetie and me.  The smells were not fresh.  In other words, I was so out of my comfort zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sweetie and I started our walk with our instructor and were faced with a mass of people.  The sidewalk was full and it was hard avoiding running into everything.  However, my sweetie did a great job, I did not.  We had to walk into an area under construction and it crammed everyone closer together.  It was scary and I did not like it at all.  It was like being on a merry-go-round, with things flashing all around you but it really is just the people moving fast.  We nade it back and said never again.

I absolutly know I need space and cleaner air.  I am not a city girl.  We will be going home a week from Friday and I am so ready.  I miss my bed. 

Later all I must go to bed as 6 comes to early. nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment